... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Theron M.A.D Rapoo

Theron graduated at the department in 2008. He is doing extreemly well and I wanted to share his success with all of you_ He works in the Central Communications Office of His Majesty the King in Phokeng, Rustenberg. Herewith an insert and images from his email that I received a while back.
"Today as I write this I hold a very important position at work, and believe me when I say I am an Asset to this Organization. I currently hold a position as the Digital Media Assistant and manage the Photo Cache of the whole Nation, also, I have developed love for IT so I am involved in the management of the Website (www.bafokeng.com), and their social Media pages (Facebook, Twitter). It is a very challenging position where I have to make sure that I attend all the Organization's events (and there are quite a lot), and produce quality photographs for the Cache.  I hope all is going well that side and that you are helping those students to achieve their goals. I am a Professional photographer because of you guys and I will not forget that in my life. Attached are some of the Photographs that I have taken in the past few months since I have had this Position. I just want to share with you some of the works I have done and I will forward to you all the Links of Publishing Houses, Magazines and Websites where my Images where published during the World Cup including REUTERS."

T h e r o n    U R    i n s p i r a t i o n a l










Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment