... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

...decisive moment 1


I popped into the Digital Lab today and ADAM BOND [a first year student] showed me this image he shot recently. 


...the last stretch

I wanted to share it with you as it is one of those "decisive moments" that reflects poetry in  "making meaningful connections". The power of the photographer coupled with the camera's ability to hold time still and pause the eye creates this magic. Are these just moments of luck, intuition or synchronicity...? [Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner]

 I believe is all of them. 

ADAM had this to say: 
" This photograph was taken at North Beach, and it's one of my luckiest shots. I was just taking a photograph of the moon and the next thing i knew, this plane was in front of it! (that's why the plane is out of focus and the moon is sharp)"

Thanks to Adam for sharing this with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment