... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

...say blackberrrrrrrrrrrri


...it takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile

I am celebrating the ACTIVATION of my blackberry 
with these photos taken with my BB. 
The second years were putting up and preparing their portfolio and despite the STRESS were good sports.
The Augmented students entering Year 1 in 2011 also visited the department today. Welcome Sikhumbuzo,  Nondlela, Thanduxolo, Zwelizwe, Nomkhosi, Nthabeleng and Senzo.
Instead of saying cheese I got everyone to say blackberrrrrrrrrrrrrrri.

Why do we "say cheese" when taking photographs? _ "Cheese" contains the phoneme /i/, a long vowel which makes our lips stretch to make a smile. I am unsure why "cheese" was chosen or where it originated to be the universal smiley word. http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/135293#ixzz14EnAxU2J

I am sure that at least one will make you smile_ 
as smiling is
C O N T A G I O U S

^  ^
(*) (*)
W

2nd years in the Digital Lab
Gee & Philas
Mark
Sabelo & Sphe
Yolisa, Sally & Thandeka

Sjah, Sakhile & Mbuyi
Mandulo & Kelly

2011 first years











Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment