... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tribe_3 /_4 exhibition


bye-bye, hamba gahletsimaya sintle bye, farewell, adieu, au revoir, ciao, adios, voorspoed,  so long, see you later,  sayonara; bon voyage; cheers; informal toodle-oo,   
see you...

Sabelo sent me these images yesterday_ I wanted to make my own post on saying goodbye to the Third years and to Lauren and Deseree (Tribe_4). Try to get to see the exhibition currently held @ the DUT Art Gallery> its up for a week_ remember to leave a comment in the guest book.






 Also see Nicole's post below_click below.



 •

I am going to put in 2 quotes from http://www.quotegarden.com.  
They say what I feel_better than me.  

Let my blackberry take you back... top left window
  
((1))
 Gone - flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.

Alfred Tennyson

 ((2))
 Some people come into our lives and quickly go.  
Some stay for a while, 
leave footprints on our hearts, 
and we are never, ever the same.  

 •
  lots <3
be well • do good • keep in touch osmosisSTYLE

 

2 comments:

  1. oh sisi liza you bringing tears to my eyes, we will forever be with you in our hearts and mind, we are one family. we will miss you alot. Mam'ncane sisi liza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best digital lecturer i ever had! Siyabonga usisi Liza. It's great to have a record of the exhibition online

    ReplyDelete