... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Jaws_when my tooth wasn't missing

 I asked Sabelo aka Bushman to please email me this image [when he still had all his teeth]. I love the expression on Sabelo and the woman's faces_ I wonder what the woman was saying that made Sabelo laugh. 

Any ideas?

I asked SABELO to email the story behind the photograph. He had this to say:
"SISI Liza. These images were shot in Msinga in KwaZulu Natal, we were coming from some department which had won an award from the premiers office. on our way back to dbn we noticed these women on the right side of the road, they were sitting and chatting like they were waiting for a car to pick them up. we stop and ask if we can take pictures with them. At first they were uncomfortable but they said its fine Baba Mafezwe posed first, Nceba.... then you know, its was my turn: They started screaming ooooh my Gosh, what a handsome guy...lol joking... these women did NOT want to be touched because they were scared of Umuti.... hope you enjoy. Cheerz sisi liza (mam'ncane)".
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment