... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Buzzing off

goodbye Buzz hello Google + 

I opened my Gmail this morning to find in yellow highlighted text an announcement by Google that Buzz is being discontinued (like Google Wave) but you will have access to your 'stuffs' through Google Takeout!



All the more reason to publish your photographs on Google +



 Paul Strand: " I've always wanted to be aware of what's going on around me, and I've wanted to use photography as an instrument of research into and reporting on the life of my own time". http://www.photoquotes.com/showquotes.aspx?id=112&name=Strand,Paul#422


What is Google Takeaway?
Google Operating System [GOS] blogs on Google's unofficial news and gives tips. GOS reports that " Google wants to differentiate from Facebook by offering a lot of ways to export your data. Google Takeout is a feature that's included in Google+, but it's also available as a standalone service. You can use it to export your contacts, Google Buzz messages, Picasa Web photos and Profile data with one click."

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment