... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

art on art

Celebrating the Negative

 Whilst searching for images on Henri Cartier Bresson (HCB) for my previous post_ I 'osmosed' onto these... a commentary by others on the famous 'Decisive Moment' Photograph. 


HCB describes taking it:
“There was a plank fence around some repairs behind Gare St. Lazare. I was peeking through the spaces with my camera at my eye. This is what I saw. The space between the planks was not entirely wide enough for my lens, which is the reason the picture is cut off on the left.”
http://www.ethertongallery.com/html/specialprojects/negative/details/6.htm 

John Loengard: Celebrating the negative



A Website 'artfully' recreating the moment using Lego sets.
 

 
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Really cool lego sets, a modern look on the 'decisive moment'... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we live(love)it vewi mush...rotflmao

    Nthabz and Ntombi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the candid look, and how it shows a serious moment in history in a lighter way:)

    ReplyDelete