... and visca versa

The gradual exchange of knowledge, thought and ideas from one source to many...

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

tinkering with LIGHT

ADAM BOND aka Po$$um showed me these inspiring photographs he shot where he was playing around with the available light. We were chatting about how the visible light effects seemed to become the ear to how the music could sound as they conveyed movement, rhythm and shapes that imitated sound-waves. 






Adam had this to say: "A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to photograph the band Car Boot Vendors live @ GMT. I've always wanted to try band photography and this was the perfect opportunity. Most of my images were shot on a long exposure of about 1.5 seconds. I really enjoyed photographing this band because they were full of energy, and considering this was my 1st attempt at band photography, I think that it went very well."

 

1 comment: